Monday, December 31, 2012

We Have Jobs -Not Like Scam Emails From China Promises

We Have Jobs-Ditch Email Scams From China


If you really want a job, click the link above and they will help you find work. Don't give in to those email scams from China claiming to have work for you. I don't know anyone in China,neither do I speak Chinese, but here I am receiving scam emails from China about a job. These jokers are dumb thinking I will fall for their scams. I have been a scam victim one to many to fall for this one. Like me, you don't have to know anyone from China some how they will find your email and do a mass mailing. Just don't pay attention to scam emails from china like this one or any other.

Any time correspondence like these show up in your mail box just block senders of this type of email scams. They have nothing better to do than scam the unsuspecting with scam job offers or scam money offers. If you are looking for a real job visit this reputable company and they will better assist you by submitting your resumes to 75+ companies. They don't scam like these jokers do.They will help you find work. They are nothing like those scam emails job offering from China.Give them a try today. Click here.

I Await Your Urgent Reply.......
Back to Messages
From: "Mr Ming Yang"
View Contact
Add to Address Book | Block Sender
Full Header
Reply To:
To:Undisclosed-recipients:;
Cc:
Bcc:
Sent: Sun, Sep 27, 2009 08:06 PM

Good day,

I am Mr. Ming Yang, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong . I have an obscured business suggestion for you.

Should you be further interested,I would prefer you to reach me on my Email Address:ming_yang807@yahoo.com.hk and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Kind Regards
Mr.Ming Yang
Private Email: ming_yang807@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Making Your Blogs Work For You